Presented by the Financial Planning Program at Texas A&M University, this two-day event is about networking, learning, and engaging. Financial planning firms are invited to connect with our students who are looking for jobs and internships during the career and interview sessions. Industry professionals are invited to attend the education sessions to learn about leading-edge strategies for their practice and explore emerging topics in financial planning.
Who Should Attend?
- Firms looking to hire talented students for full-time and/or internship positions
- Financial planning and other financial services professionals
- Students who are interested in a career in financial planning
Key Benefits of Attending:
- Connect with students and network with industry professionals
- Explore emerging topics and trends in financial planning
- Learn from industry and academic experts
- Inspire the next generation of financial planners
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 25
Career & Interview Sessions | 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Welcome Reception, Hilton College Station | 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Recognition Banquet, Hilton College Station | 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 26
Education Sessions | 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Individual | $140 (Banquet + Education sessions only)
- Group/Sponsor Packages | $350* – $5,000
(Interview sessions + Banquet* + Education sessions*) *see sponsor page for exclusions
Career & Interview Sessions | Thursday | Texas A&M Career Center
Welcome Reception & Recognition Banquet | Thursday | Hilton College Station
Education Sessions | Friday | Hilton College Station
Hilton College Station & Conference Center
801 University Drive East
College Station, TX 77840
Group Code: FPC18
Group Reservation Name: TAMU Financial Planning Conference
Room Reservation Deadline: October 3, 2018
Room Rate: $139 + tax
*The room rate and room block is valid Wednesday (10/24) and Thursday (10/25). Wednesday night occupancy is limited by a separate event being held at the hotel, so make your reservation as soon as possible.
Nathan Harness, Ph.D., CFP® | TD Ameritrade Director of Financial Planning
Jeanie Izurieta | Program Manager
Chris Moore, CFP® | Instructor
Contact: email@example.com | 979.845.5223