The Texas A&M Financial Planning Program is a flexible program that provides a comprehensive curriculum serving current undergraduate and graduate students, former students and working professionals. Our program is registered with the CFP Board of Standards and students who complete a CFP Board-Registered Program are eligible to sit for the CFP® Certification Examination.
- Academic Credit track is available to undergraduate and graduate students.
- Extended Learning track is available to adult learners, former students, and professionals interested in changing or advancing their careers.
- Certificate program consists of six courses with a total of 18 credit hours of coursework.
- All courses are available online.
- Some courses are also available through traditional classroom delivery.
- Applications are being accepted now.
|Courses||Spring 2017||Summer 2017||Fall 2017||Spring 2018|
|AGEC 435 Financial Planning for Professionals||x||x||x||x|
|AGEC 436 Insurance & Estate Planning||x||x|
|AGEC 437 Tax Planning||x||x|
|AGEC 438 Investment Planning||x|
|AGEC 439 Retirement Planning||x||x||x|
|AGEC 441 Financial Planning Capstone||x||x||x|
All courses are offered online through eCampus. Courses can be taken for academic credit or for extended learning credit.